I’m almost done with my crafting room, and I have the corset pattern printed out.
I’m super excited about it, but I no longer have a copy of Photoshop, so I was forced to use GIMP instead. It’s a fine program, but I’ve used Photoshop extensively for years, so working the new program was fairly awkward to figure out. Because of that, I was forced to be “rough” in my measurements. I figure I can fix any great differences in my mock-ups. I don’t know how well it can be seen, but the seam allowances are only 1/4″, so I do plan to add some more allowance.
I took a better picture to show this.
Now, it is getting super late, so I’m off to bed. Night!